CRAMBA: Holdridge

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: CRAMBA: Holdridge

Postby Critter7r » June 27th, 2020, 8:46 am

Lots of rain in Holly last night. The trail is probably a little sloppy this morning.
<> Chris <>
I live in Holly & ride my '02 FSR 26'er '09 Trek Fuel 26'er at Holdridge.
Critter7r

Postby Critter7r » August 18th, 2020, 11:13 am

Trail was great on Sunday even after all the rain the day before.

Pretty sure there are some e-bikes riding East. I'll give them credit though, they're not just out there tearing *beep* up, they're using it the way I wish all e-bikers would ride the trails.

You know when you're riding in hero dirt and you see those slightly disturbed tracks that are 2-3 feet long and intermittent on steeper climbs, where somebody climbed under power, but didn't quite spin the tire on the way up? Just about every steep climb on East had a single continuous mark going up the hill.

There wasn't a single puddle late Sunday morning.
<> Chris <>
I live in Holly & ride my '02 FSR 26'er '09 Trek Fuel 26'er at Holdridge.
Critter7r

Postby Willrock » July 6th, 2021, 8:52 am

Rode north and west loops on Saturday. North was a bit slick, west was in great shape.

I do have 1 suggestion for signage. Something larger and more visible warning of the bridge between the tech loop and lake loop. Everything is grown up around it so it's not visible until the last minute, and it had a patch of mud right in front of it and that section is really fast...the combo of these things put me in the muck there. same thing happened to my buddy 1 week prior.
Willrock

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions