CRAMBA: Addison Oaks

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: CRAMBA: Addison Oaks

Postby Trance » August 3rd, 2019, 12:16 pm

Rode 2 laps this morning, Saturday 8/3. It was a mix of perfect weather and near perfect trail conditions. It was beyond dry and into dusty/sandy in spots, but nothing to worry about. Thanks to the trail crew, I like the new gravel work and its not overgrown. Get out there and rip!!
Trance

Postby Anger » September 16th, 2019, 11:40 am

thinking about buying property around addy oaks. IS there a secret entrance that bikes can use, other than the main gate or the bike path/main gate combo from the cranbury lake to the south? specifically off lake george rd, if possible or on the north side, or north-east side.

I ride there multiple times a week, but never really go looking for other possibility, just ride !
Anger

Postby c0nsumer » September 16th, 2019, 11:54 am

There's a pedestrian entrance off of Lake George at Indian Lake. But there are no other hole-in-the-fence type entrances.
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Treasurer

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer

Postby mrbikester » October 21st, 2019, 10:14 am

Trail was so very perfect on Sunday afternoon. I can see lots of maintenance has been done through the year but have not seen Pauly once. Is he still at it?
mrbikester

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions