MCMBA: Lakeshore Park (Novi)

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: MCMBA: Lakeshore Park (Novi)

Postby JohnnyC » June 17th, 2020, 9:00 pm

b_b wrote:Ha I like that little spot by the river if you screw up you might get wet. :) Hey it's not like out west where you might fall off a cliff!

I remember a ways back somebody put scarecrow in a chair at the bottom of that turn next to the river-if you didn't expect the surprise is would scare the snot out of me. I prob said hi to 25 times thinking it was a person sitting out there.
JohnnyC

Postby Paul T » November 4th, 2020, 11:19 am

The trail was great this morning. Firm and mostly covered in leaves. Thanks to the trail crew it's mostly clear after the high winds this past weekend. There is a small tree down about half way into the Lost Loop, just before the sketchy river bank turn. It's small enough to ride or hop over if you have more skill than me. There's also a tree leaning into the trail just after the downhill two-track around mile marker 5 that you kind of have to squeeze through as it's right in an already tight section.

It's beautiful out there at the moment so enjoy the nice weather and go ride. Just be careful with all the leaf cover. What looks like little berms could just be piles of leaves. I really ought to know better, I've ridden the trail enough times :?
Paul T

Postby Loren » November 5th, 2020, 11:42 am

Thanks, cleared those two trees this morning.
Loren

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions