Novi pump track

Trail Building and Design discussion. This was formerly the restricted access MMBA/REI trail school program forum.

Novi pump track

Postby evan » May 14th, 2019, 11:39 pm

Hey guys, old bmx'r here. Recently purchased a dirt jumping bike and have been having a blast getting used to it after the 10+ year hiatus. I live really close to the Novi pump track and through my reddit investigating, i was instructed to come here. My question is who is in charge around here and how do i get in contact with them? I notice small maintenance things here and there between my handful of rides there so far and I would really like to help out. I've been raised with the no dig no ride rule embedded in my brain, but i'm not trying to go around messing with someones stuff.... I know how that is. I noticed there's some shovels and brooms and whatnot off on the side and ive been just sweeping all the loose big rocks and crap outta the berms and the bottom of landings when i notice they've gotten pretty bad after a bunch of rain but that's about it. I have a ton of experience building trails and working my ass off just to have some fun in the air and I just want to pass that on. Thanks!
evan

Re: Novi pump track

Postby b_b » May 15th, 2019, 9:15 am

See mcmba.org > Trails > Lakeshore
b_b

Postby evan » May 15th, 2019, 9:19 am

Thanks! Guess I should have looked harder.
evan

Postby Loren » May 16th, 2019, 8:38 pm

Yes, feel free to reach out to Walleyed or I if you'd like to get involved!
Loren

Return to Trail Design, Building, and Maintenance