Volunteer Time Self-Reporting Tool Goes Live

For discussing Clinton River Area Mountain Bike Association (formerly Metro North and Holly/Flint chapters) topics.

Volunteer Time Self-Reporting Tool Goes Live

Postby c0nsumer » January 23rd, 2012, 12:52 pm

To make volunteer time reporting and tracking easier CRAMBA has introduced a new tool which allows individuals to report time spent working on (or in support of) trails. To access this tool please visit CRAMBA.org and click the Record Volunteer Hours link.

Complete tracking of the time we put in allows us to effectively communicate to land managers the amount of support provided by their relationship with CRAMBA. Whether it?s a long, official trail day bench cutting, meeting with a Land Manager to review a new proposal, fifteen minutes spent moving some fallen brush, or even six minutes trimming back a few face slappers please submit a record of your time. All of this work is important to keeping our trails pristine and we need to be sure that it is recognized.

(Huge thanks to the MMMBA / Mid-State folks for the idea and initial framework for this tool. It's a great idea that should increase hour reporting and decrease effort for end of year reporting.)
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Treasurer

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer

Re: Volunteer Time Self-Reporting Tool Goes Live

Postby RMXByker » January 23rd, 2012, 1:52 pm

Great tool. Should make your guys jobs much easier! Glad to see the use of the technology. Easy to fill out too!
http://www.BoughnerRacing.com

Stable
2015 Specialized S-Works Epic World Cup
RMXByker

Postby Mack » January 23rd, 2012, 2:09 pm

Very nice. This will make it sooo much easier. :D
Paul McAllister
Clinton River Park Trail Co-Trail Coordintator
Mack

Location: 42° 34' 49' N ~ 83° 1' 49' W Weekends 44° 46' 57' N ~ 85° 1' 14' W

Postby Critter7r » March 1st, 2013, 4:14 pm

This doesn't have to be me making a special trip out to the trail just for trail maintenance, right? If I'm out riding, and I move a small tree and trim back a couple branches, I should report that, right?
<> Chris <>
I live in Holly & ride my '02 FSR 26'er '09 Trek Fuel 26'er at Holdridge.
Critter7r

Postby c0nsumer » March 1st, 2013, 4:18 pm

Critter7r wrote:This doesn't have to be me making a special trip out to the trail just for trail maintenance, right? If I'm out riding, and I move a small tree and trim back a couple branches, I should report that, right?

Yep! I've done just that sort of thing and reported .1 hour or so. While it doesn't add much to total time it does show another specific instance of someone taking their time to help keep our trails great.
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Treasurer

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer

Return to CRAMBA