MCMBA Board of Directors announcement

For discussing Motor City Mountain Biking Association (formerly Metro South chapter) topics.

MCMBA Board of Directors announcement

Postby Dirty Tires » January 3rd, 2018, 2:00 pm

I have an exciting announcement!

The MCMBA has an opening for you to become a member of the Board of Directors for the 2018 and 2019 season! This position puts you in the forefront for all of our trails in the MCMBA chapter, including newer projects in Northville, Hines Park, Dearborn, and at other existing trails. This is your chance to have your voice heard with regards to trail locations, trail design & features, alignment with like groups, interaction with land managers, and more.

More information on Board member's duties and responsibilities can be found in the Board Application form, linked below. You should have a passion for biking and willing to respond to email inquiries. Most of the Board's business takes place via email, which leaves you with plenty of time to spend on your bike, or with your family, or both! It is important to the MCMBA to continuously bring in new ideas and new energy, otherwise our group stagnates and becomes irrelevant. Board members rotate out on a regular basis because of this, and your involvement can help alleviate that! Please download and fill out the application form by January 10, message me or simply email to board@mcmba.org.

Here is the Board Application form, if this link doesn't work you can find it on the MCMBA website, MCMBA.org -->Library-->Forms.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cz_- ... =drive_web

If you do not want to take on the responsibilities of the board position, but would still like to volunteer, we would like to hear from you! Email board@mcmba.org.

Should you have any questions, please post them here or message me.
Thanks,
Nate
~Nate

Bike Patrol:
http://mmba.org/programs/michigan-mountain-bike-patrol/

Face-slappers are the plants trying to give you a high five.
Dirty Tires

Return to MCMBA