Tree Farm Relay, Saturday, July 25

For discussing Motor City Mountain Biking Association (formerly Metro South chapter) topics.

Tree Farm Relay, Saturday, July 25

Postby Loren » May 31st, 2009, 6:23 pm

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 4th annual Tree Farm Relay at Lakeshore Park in Novi, presented by the MMBA, Team Tree Farm and Dark Horse Racing. The course features lots of hills, passing zones and fun! This is a perfect race for the beginner looking to see what team / endurance racing is all about and for experienced racers looking to test their skills against rival teams. If you want to try an endurance race, but aren?t ready for the distance, this is the perfect event for you to see what the team racing concept is all about.

Details!
    * Saturday, July 25, 2009
    * Sport and Advanced classes
    * Mens, Womens and co-ed divisions in each class
    * One of the opposite sex, required to qualify a Co-ed team.
    * No age divisions
    * Four person team relay: one lap for each Sport rider, 2 laps for each Advanced rider
    * Same format as last year (advanced riders are not required to ride consecutive laps)
    * Fast 10 mile course layout using two-track and single-track. (Race officials reserve the right to modify the course in case of inclement weather)
    * MMBA Metro South benefit event
    * Race fees only $100 per team, day-of registration is $120
    * Online registration closes at Friday, July 24, 2009 @ noon
    * Advanced Teams start at 9:00 am, race meeting at 8:45 am, registration cut off at 8:30 am
    * Sport Teams start at 11:00 am, race meeting at 10:45 am, registration ends at 10:30 am
    * Special commemorative gift for preregistered participants!
    * Costumes welcome!
Click here for online registration at Active.com

Click here for more information
Loren

Re: Tree Farm Relay, Saturday, July 25

Postby doeringa » July 21st, 2009, 9:19 pm

Hey Team Tree Farm,
I rode with you all tonight with Dave's cousin Nate. I just wanted to say how much fun I had taking off at the trail together and being pressured to ride harder and faster. It was so much fun! Sorry I won't be able to participate in this Saturday's event but we all left the trail in beautiful conditions for the racers this weekend. Best wishes and I hope to ride with you again on another Tuesday Night!!!

~Art
doeringa

Re: Tree Farm Relay, Saturday, July 25

Postby froggyrider » July 21st, 2009, 10:46 pm

yes, please join us next week! And the week after that, and the week after that... :P
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Return to MCMBA