Newbie here... looking for information regarding Met-South

For discussing Motor City Mountain Biking Association (formerly Metro South chapter) topics.

Newbie here... looking for information regarding Met-South

Postby TheSickness » October 5th, 2009, 8:20 pm

Hello everyone! Just set up my mmba account and had some questions for the metro-south chapter...

On the MMBA main site, when clicking on met-south chapter, it states that the site has moved, but when I click on it, go to the new site, it redirects to this site after clicking the link on the new page.....any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am not seeing any recent updates on your new page; has the site been moved again or has it not been updated in a while?
The meeting at Ashley's in Westland; is this open to actual members only, or for individuals interested in joining MMBA?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Aaron a.k.a. TheSickness
d1house35@gmail.com
TheSickness

Re: Newbie here... looking for information regarding Met-South

Postby Loren » October 5th, 2009, 8:45 pm

You're more than welcome to come join us. You'd need to be a member to vote in an election, but not for your voice to be heard or to participate in events.
Loren

Re: Newbie here... looking for information regarding Met-South

Postby macbean » October 6th, 2009, 1:31 pm

Hello and welcome,
For a while, we were attempting to use the website as the primary location for information and updates. After this forum was created, we decided to use this instead as its a bit more visible.

And as has been mentioned, anyone at all is welcome at the meetings. Next week we will be taking nominations for positions along with normal meeting business.
macbean

Return to MCMBA