Volunteers needed to help at the EXPO

For discussing Motor City Mountain Biking Association (formerly Metro South chapter) topics.

Volunteers needed to help at the EXPO

Postby froggyrider » January 11th, 2010, 10:12 pm

Hello, Current MMBA Metro South Members,

We are getting closer to the Annual Expo, and things are really shaping up to make the chapter booth look great. We look forward to meeting and greeting old friends and new! As we get closer to the event, we have identified a few volunteer opportunities for you if you can assist your chapter with the following:

1. We are looking for one or two people who each has a vehicle with a two inch receiver hitch and light hook ups in order to haul a trailer. We would like to bring the MMBA Metro South trailer to the venue again this year to showcase the wonderful tool and BBQ grill carrying "Trail Day in a Box." The chapter will give the volunteers a $25 gas card for each one way trip the trailer is hauled for the Expo. So, two volunteers are ideal- one to haul it from Maybury Park to Lansing to arrive by 9 am and one to bring it back to Maybury when the Expo closes at 4 pm. If you can volunteer your time in this way, please contact me ASAP.

2. We are also looking for some photos for us to use on our scrolling videos that we?ll have running on our computer monitors at the table These videos highlight the chapter trails and events from the past year. These are photos that you are willing to share for free (non "credited" ). Please send them to my personal e-mail: mcfroggy1ATyahoo.com by January 22nd.

Thanks again, members, and we?ll see you at the Expo!

Sincerely,

Claudia Bean
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Re: Volunteers needed to help at the EXPO

Postby froggyrider » January 17th, 2010, 10:33 am

Hello,

Thanks for those of you who replied to me. I'll be in touch about hauling the trailer, and keep those photos coming!
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Re: Volunteers needed to help at the EXPO

Postby froggyrider » February 8th, 2010, 10:21 pm

Thanks to Ted and Jeff who hauled the trailer to and from the Expo. It was a great help!

The pics everyone sent were terrific as well.
froggyrider

Return to MCMBA