those who receive a FAFL gift for 2009 work

For discussing Motor City Mountain Biking Association (formerly Metro South chapter) topics.

those who receive a FAFL gift for 2009 work

Postby froggyrider » February 4th, 2010, 9:44 pm

The FAFL winners were able to pick up the FAFL gift if they were at the EXPO If you were not able to pick up your FAFL gift then, then we?ll have them at our upcoming chapter meeting Monday, March 15th at Liberty Street Brewing (to be confirmed). If that does not work for you, we?ll have them at the various trail days and events. If that still does not work for you, e-mail us at metrosouth@mmba.org and we?ll figure some way to get the gift to you.
Here are the names of those who logged ten or more FAFL hours in 2009:
Altmann, James
Applegate, Justin
Applegate, Tina
Barrett, Krystil
Bean, Frank
Bean, Claudia
Brown, Terry
Bowling, Rick
Bushore, Matt
Calhoun, Leslie
Claar, Adam
Connolly, Mike
Cox, Dave
Cox, Wendy
Dannefel, Tara
Dughi, Matt
Elkow-Moore, Lynn
Foy, Joe
Frey, Chris
Frisbee, Beverly
Frisbee, Eric
Frisbee, Ray
Hermann, Bill
Johnson, Terrie
Konkus, Loren
Lapinski, Joe
MacMillan, Bob
Martin, Mark
Moore, Haley
Nevedal, Andrea
Nowicki, Steve
Pence, Jared
Petts, Karen
Petts, Kevin
Petts, Russ
Piling, Amanda
Oles, Jeff
Quay, Kerri
Riehl, Pam
Shotwell, Jeff
Skorupski, Norbert
Skulley, Mike
Slabach, Tim
Spleet, Bob
Steinberg, Jean
Steinberg, Steve
Strozeski, Mike
Thomas, Brian
Thompson, Dave
Weak, Gary
Woodward, Jason
Zimmerman, Sherri

if you feel your name was left off in error, please let me know.

2/6/10- here are a few names that were left off the FAFL list:

Mike Flack*
Tak Kakiuchi*
Ben (HiptonRadcliffIII)*
Carol Mousigian *
Brian Brown*
Bob Eckhardt*

I'll see if we can squeeze them into the BRB...

Thanks,

Claudia
Last edited by froggyrider on February 6th, 2010, 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Re: those who receive a FAFL gift for 2009 work

Postby froggyrider » February 5th, 2010, 7:12 am

FYI- The hours from the Maybury trail day did not get to the FAFL list, so please let me know if you were there or if that would have put you over the ten hours. We'll add your name to the list above and get you a bag!

The BRB list had to be handed in before the deadline, so I am so sorry if your name was not on it. I can add something to the next BRB if that will help.

We have more checks and balances in place this year so that this will not happen again.
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Postby froggyrider » February 6th, 2010, 8:54 pm

FYI- There are some FAFL award left at Trails Edge in Northville in case anyone stops by there- you can pick it up there. Otherwise, we'll have them at the meetings and trail days or let me know how we can get it to you. Again, sorry about the Maybury Mishap- thanks Mike for letting people pick up their award at your shop.
froggyrider

Postby froggyrider » March 8th, 2010, 7:23 pm

Hello,

We'll have the FAFL bags at next week's meeting, so if you come then you can pick your up. Otherwise, we'll have them at the upcoming trail days. If you need to make other arrangements to pick yours up, just PM me and we'll figure something out.
froggyrider

Postby froggyrider » March 24th, 2010, 5:30 pm

If you missed the meeting, we'll have the FAFL bags at the upcoming trail days and events starting with Highland this weekend.
froggyrider

Return to MCMBA