survey sent via e-mail

For discussing Motor City Mountain Biking Association (formerly Metro South chapter) topics.

survey sent via e-mail

Postby froggyrider » February 28th, 2010, 9:08 pm

Hello, Metro South Chapter mountain bikers,

Look for an e-mail tonight with a short survey so we can get a read on the current ridership as far as trails, communication and more.

I'll post the survey here as well very soon, in case you don't get the e-mail (goes to SPAM???).

The results will be posted here as well.
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Re: survey sent via e-mail

Postby froggyrider » March 1st, 2010, 10:45 pm

Hi, folks,

Thanks so much for replying to the survey. We have almost 100 responses thus far!

For those of you who did not get the e-mail but are Metro South Chapter members, past and present, please find the survey here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KZ79N3V

A summary of the results will be posted next week.

Thanks!
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Postby froggyrider » March 2nd, 2010, 10:51 pm

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far.

The survey will be closed tomorrow morning, so if you haven't done it and and still want to , please do so.

Thanks!
froggyrider

Postby froggyrider » March 10th, 2010, 10:11 pm

Hello, Mountain Bikers,

Please follow this link below to the survey results. We'll be using this information to plan future initiatives. Thanks to everyone who participated and took the time to give feedback. Please e-mail us at metrosouth@mmba.org for any comments or questions.

http://metrosouth.mmba.org/wp-content/u ... esults.pdf

Thanks
froggyrider

Postby ibisman » March 11th, 2010, 7:17 am

You didn't ask one important question...one reason people quit MMBA. Mine would be, all the know it all assholes who jump on your ass no matter what the topic on this website. :roll:
Martyrs or marines
who do you think gets,,
the virgins?
USMC 1968-1972
32,845.5 total trail miles since 2002
TRAIL Miles for 2014--1809.9-. 2015 fatbike trail miles--:1416
2016 miles..... 228 1/2 :)

Co-trail coordinator Lakeview drive /Hines drive trails
ibisman

Postby froggyrider » March 11th, 2010, 7:24 am

Sorry, Ibisman, but we only had ten questions. Actually, we are hoping to reach out more to people like you who ride a lot of the trails. You'll see from the survey that of the nine trails in our chapter, three are used a whole lot, but others, not so much. There is a lot of cross over with Metro North trail usage, plus Poto, as you will see. You are quite unique in that you ride most, not just a few, of the trails we maintain with our volunteer work.

You don't have to be a member to join the trail day work crews or post on the forum, for that matter. You'll see we have trail days coming up on all the trails you frequent. Please look at the list of events, "stickied" in this chapter forum, and mark your calendars for some trail day work. Also, the chapter meeting is next Monday, so it would be great to see you again (I think the last time I saw you was at the Relay?).

Thanks,

Claudia
froggyrider

Postby Apps » March 11th, 2010, 4:00 pm

ibisman wrote:You didn't ask one important question...one reason people quit MMBA. Mine would be, all the know it all assholes who jump on your ass no matter what the topic on this website. :roll:

See...you're assumming that you have to be a member to post on this board....taking a small sampling of an organization (this board) as a de facto representation of the membership is erroneous. I know how you feel though...I've had similar feelings in the past but I have to look past the minority and towards the overall good this organization does for me and my hobbies.
04 Ventana Pantera (FS)
06 Redline Flight Monocog (SS)
07 LeMond Poprad Disc (Cross)
08 Vassago Bandersnatch (29er)

http://www.teamtreefarm.com Image
Apps

Return to MCMBA