Chapter Meeting Monday, June 14th

For discussing Motor City Mountain Biking Association (formerly Metro South chapter) topics.

Chapter Meeting Monday, June 14th

Postby froggyrider » June 9th, 2010, 8:17 pm

Hello, Metro South Mountain Bikers,

The chapter meeting will be held Monday, June 14th at Maybury State Park. We have the Oak Shelter reserved (the one by the modern bathroom) from 4 pm- dusk/closing.

The meeting starts at 7 pm.

Please bring your bike, and get there early and ride before and/or after the meeting!

We will have grilled sausages and burgers (plus veggie versions of both) for donations.

We have promoted this meeting at the parks where people ride in hopes that we?ll get some interested ?future? members out to meet and greet. Bring a friend so s/he can see what the MMBA is all about!

Let?s hope for good weather. But the shelter is covered. If there is a really, really bad storm predicted for the time during the actual meeting, we?ll announce an indoor location Monday.

The agenda will be posted on the MMBA site this weekend.

Folks from other chapters and non members are welcome to join us for an evening of riding and enjoying each other's company.

Thanks,
Last edited by froggyrider on June 20th, 2010, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Re: Chapter Meeting Monday, June 14th

Postby froggyrider » June 13th, 2010, 10:56 am

Ugh- more rain. Check the board Monday if we need to move the meeting indoors. Thanks, Claudia
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Postby froggyrider » June 13th, 2010, 9:34 pm

Agenda:

Minutes- approval
Summary of 2010 events: past and future
State Board Report
Treasurer's report
Vice President FAFL hours report
trail reports from Trail Coordinators
TC announcements, materials and openings (plus other volunteer opportunities for members like Bike Patrol)
upcoming races- trail days and volunteers needed
other announcements (survey, Bent Rim Bugle delay at state level, DNRE staff changes)

See you Monday!
froggyrider

Postby froggyrider » June 14th, 2010, 11:08 am

We'll have loppers and waivers at the shelter as the rain will be a maybe, on and off, lightish... so a pre meeting ride may happen... it rained in the Novi area last night, not sure how much or if it is was in Northvile as well... we can always LOP!
froggyrider

Postby froggyrider » June 14th, 2010, 11:10 pm

Thanks everyone for coming out- no rain!!! Some rode before and after the meeting; some lopped before the meeting. Minutes soon...
froggyrider

Postby froggyrider » June 20th, 2010, 12:42 pm

Minutes:

http://metrosouth.mmba.org/wp-content/u ... 142010.pdf

If anyone did not sign in who was there, let us know so we can add you to the list. There were more people, I am pretty sure!

Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/MMBA.MetroS ... erMeeting#
froggyrider

Return to MCMBA