Let's Ride Munson Park in Monroe ! Later afternoon 10/2/10

For discussing Motor City Mountain Biking Association (formerly Metro South chapter) topics.

Let's Ride Munson Park in Monroe ! Later afternoon 10/2/10

Postby froggyrider » September 6th, 2010, 9:14 am

Mark your calendars for the evening of Saturday, October 2nd. We will be at the Monroe trail in the later afternoon for a ride and some grilling, and then we'll stay to watch the cyclocross races held in the dark! Doesn't that sound fun? Let's show our support for the southernmost trail in our chapter and go ride it! More details soon, so watch for another posting on the board about specific times
Last edited by froggyrider on October 4th, 2010, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Re: Let's Ride Munson Park in Monroe ! Later afternoon 10/2/

Postby froggyrider » October 1st, 2010, 6:09 am

What happened to the weather report? Let's hope it will dry out. in any event, we'll be there Saturday around 3 with the grill (donations accepted) and we'll watch the cyclocross races that start at 5. If we can't ride, then we can do some professional sitting. Look for the MMBA tent!
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Postby froggyrider » October 2nd, 2010, 9:30 pm

fun times- lots of MTBikers who ride cross! Pics soon.
froggyrider

Postby froggyrider » October 4th, 2010, 9:46 pm

It was too rainy for the trail tour, but those hard core cyclocross racers came out in force. PICS:

http://picasaweb.google.com/MMBA.MetroS ... sAtMonroe#

Thanks to Scott Goocher and Justin McDevitt for being great hosts in Monroe!
froggyrider

Return to MCMBA