Fellowship of Christian Athletes rides

Announcements for group rides

Fellowship of Christian Athletes rides

Postby Hermannator » April 26th, 2013, 7:37 pm

The Team FCA- Endurance Motor City huddle is sponsoring beginner friendly and veteran mountain bike rides Wednesdays at 6:30 each week. The locations vary, but will usually range between Brighton Rec., Poto, Island lake and Milford. Occasionally preference will be given to locations where cyclocross riders can also train. These will be no-drop, visitor-friendly rides. More information and locations can be found on the Team FCA Endurance- Motor City facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-FCA ... ts&fref=ts
- Thanks
Hermannator

Re: Fellowship of Christian Athletes rides

Postby Hermannator » April 30th, 2013, 5:47 pm

I can update here (when I get a chance), or PM me and I can contact you directly via email.

Also J, sounds like a nice group. I will have to look you guys up. We have lots of A2 people involved in our FCA group, so most of those trails might be a bit far out, but I could make it.

BTW this week is at Island Lake, meet at JC Penny parking lot (Green Oak Mall) by 6:30.
Hermannator

Postby Hermannator » June 3rd, 2013, 7:43 pm

This week a location change for the FCA ride. We will meet at Brighton Rec and do the Murray Lake trail. Meet at 6:30 pm at the trailhead on Wednesday. Perhaps a second loop afterwards...
Hermannator

Postby Hermannator » July 9th, 2013, 9:13 pm

This week (July 10th) at Island Lake. JC Penny trailhead @ 6:30. The JC Penny trailhead is at the back of the JC Penny lot in the Green Oak Mall, off of US23 and Lee Road. This is a no-drop beginner friendly ride, but we often separate into a couple of groups to accommodate the more experienced riders.
Hermannator

Postby Hermannator » July 15th, 2013, 8:54 pm

Weather permitting, we are going to ride the Milford trail this Wednesday. Meet at the park and ride off of General Motors Road, just west of Milford road at 6:30.
If the trail is muddy, we can ride the bike paths around Kensington.
Here is a link to the location of the park and ride (on the north side of the road).
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=788+Gene ... higan&z=16
If any of you want to follow me there (or car pool) from Howell I can take three bikes in my van. Shoot me a PM. It is about a 25 minute drive from Howell and the same from Brighton.
Hermannator

Postby Hermannator » August 12th, 2013, 7:43 pm

This week, the FCA ride meets at the JC Penny lot, in the Green Oak mall and we will ride Island lake. As always, the rides are on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. Bring a set of lights if you want a second lap.
Hermannator

Postby Hermannator » September 23rd, 2013, 7:59 pm

This week at Island Lake, meet at JC Penny at 6:30, Wednesday. Bring lights for full loops.
Hermannator

Postby bax » July 1st, 2015, 2:50 pm

Cancelled today due to soggy conditions.....next week Brighton Rec!
bax

Previous

Return to Ride Announcements