Page 5 of 378

yep

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 11:10 am
by WICCMB
soupy wrote:That's right, Mike, I'm sorry about that.. I'm terrible with names. John was the guy you let ride the SS to feel your pain.. =] I'll have to try a SS some day.. I used to be a hammer climber, so it might be interesting..


Yep, that was me....but its actually "Jon". :wink:

Re: yep

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 11:28 am
by soupy
WishIcouldcatchmybreath wrote:
soupy wrote:That's right, Mike, I'm sorry about that.. I'm terrible with names. John was the guy you let ride the SS to feel your pain.. =] I'll have to try a SS some day.. I used to be a hammer climber, so it might be interesting..


Yep, that was me....but its actually "Jon". :wink:


OK, I'll just quit now while I'm ahead... :oops: hehe..

Re: yep

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 1:37 pm
by wingzz
WishIcouldcatchmybreath wrote:
soupy wrote:That's right, Mike, I'm sorry about that.. I'm terrible with names. John was the guy you let ride the SS to feel your pain.. =] I'll have to try a SS some day.. I used to be a hammer climber, so it might be interesting..


Yep, that was me....but its actually "Jon". :wink:

but you can call him John or you can call him jim but dont call him late for dinner :roll:

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 3:44 pm
by MountainMike
Great ride out there last night. The weather turned out to be quite nice and it was a decent turnout for being so wet these last weeks. See you all out there next Week!

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 3:56 pm
by Aarontopspeed
Soupy, I'm in the same boat as you with the names. Had a blast in the mud, fell down and made others fall too.

Sorry about that fall and thanks for the help with the frozen brake rotor, I didn't catch your name but you know who you are.

Rider, if you want to go for a spin in the neon before the ride we should plan on getting there at 6ish next week.

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 4:01 pm
by Rider
Aarontopspeed wrote: Rider, if you want to go for a spin in the neon before the ride we should plan on getting there at 6ish next week.



i'll be there ;)


rider

.

neon

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 7:35 pm
by WICCMB
Aaron,
I'll have to make it a point to come back up there soon with the RX8....it won't be next week, but perhaps the week after that.....

Re: neon

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 7:59 pm
by Aarontopspeed
WishIcouldcatchmybreath wrote:Aaron,
I'll have to make it a point to come back up there soon with the RX8....it won't be next week, but perhaps the week after that.....


Just stuff your bike in the trunk! :lol:

Re: neon

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 9:19 pm
by WICCMB
Aarontopspeed wrote:
WishIcouldcatchmybreath wrote:Aaron,
I'll have to make it a point to come back up there soon with the RX8....it won't be next week, but perhaps the week after that.....


Just stuff your bike in the trunk! :lol:


Tried that....I'm not even sure the frame would fit in the trunk even if I completely stripped it down!! :? No, I should have the hitch receiver mounted by the end of next week, and then I'll be able to carry my bike with the cool hitch rack I bought from Littlebike last summer. :D

PostPosted: May 27th, 2004, 9:37 pm
by Aarontopspeed
That's cool, come on out early, you can go for a spin with us.

But next week you are giving the rides in the RX8!

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2004, 9:30 am
by MountainMike
Hey group! Who's going to be out to the ride tonight?

Also, Mike would it be cool if Sam borrowed Kim's Mamba again?

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2004, 9:36 am
by Double_D
I am there!

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2004, 9:39 am
by dirt
I'm going to try to be there, I think my legs have recovered from Boyne. (They were NOT happy going to Stony on Monday :roll: )

Mike, Wingzz is out of town this week, so he probably won't be replying to your message.

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2004, 10:05 am
by MountainMike
dirt wrote:I'm going to try to be there, I think my legs have recovered from Boyne. (They were NOT happy going to Stony on Monday :roll: )

Mike, Wingzz is out of town this week, so he probably won't be replying to your message.


Thanks for the info.

Re: Photographer

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2004, 10:39 am
by Trek930
Trek930 wrote:So who was the photographer there last night? He singled me out for a name so I'd like to know where my backside :shock: will show up. Serves me right for taking advantage of the 15 min rule. Wish I had the NMBP patch sewn on my pack. :roll:


I take it nobody knows?