Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Where individuals (non-commercial sellers) can buy or sell stuff.

Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby mobilechimp » November 15th, 2010, 9:44 am

We're borrowing this concept from Bike Forums per the suggestion of one of our users here. Get rid of those random parts you don't need while helping someone who might need them!

Post free items in this thread. There is no limit to what can be posted as long as it aligns with forum rules. This thread is for posting free items only! Please do not request free items, offer cash for items or request cash in exchange for items. This is not a "Want To Trade" (WTT) thread. Again, free items only, please.

Shipping charges should be arranged if necessary. Please don't mark up shipping. That's a butt-head thing to do and nobody likes a butt-head. If shipping is not an option, please include that in your post.

Post guidelines:

- Post what you have with information on shipping, if necessary. Please include as much information as you can, but remember this isn't a sale thread. Minimal necessary info is cool.
- If you choose to claim an item, quote the post and indicate your interest.
- If your item has been claimed, quote your original post or the claim post and indicate its status.

Posts not following relatively close the guidelines above will be removed. Discussion not pertaining to the purpose of this thread will be removed. If you see a post that doesn't fit within the purpose of this thread, please flag it so we can address it. Please do not respond to an off-purpose post. Lets keep this thread aligned with what it's about: people helping people. We appreciate your help!

If you have questions while this thread gets up to speed, please post them in the topic posted below in the main classifieds thread pool.
mobilechimp
Administrator

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby mobilechimp » November 16th, 2010, 9:52 am

Free "Ride the Divide" poster, 24x36. This is left over from our screening. Beautiful poster, just hung one up in my home. Local pick-up preferred in Royal Oak or Shelby Twp. Will consider shipping.

Looks similar to this:

mobilechimp
Administrator

Postby HKEKfreak » November 16th, 2010, 11:49 am

Free- EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CLAIMED-Just waiting for pick ups and drop offs. I'll be posting a new batch soon.

Dibs Set of Specialized Fast Trak LK 26x2.1tires (1 S-works, 1 regular), 75% life left. They were set up with Stan's but I've cleaned them out fairly well.

Dibs -Park pedal wrench. I noticed I had two the other day. Not sure how they multiplied, I only remember buying 1. Sorry if I stole yours.

DibsTruvativ xc-am Riser Bar. Cut to about 630mm. 25.4 clamp, NOT OS

DibsStems a plenty. 4 or 5 Bontrager stems (sport or select). All take offs, with little or no use. 90-110mm, 25.4 clamp, 5-7 on the rise. PM me with your needs and I'll see if I have it.

Dibs-26" 9 speed Bontrager Maverick rear wheel. Shimano hub. Rim brake only. Smooth and true

Willing to meet at Milford, Highland, Holdridge or at a bar.
Last edited by HKEKfreak on November 19th, 2010, 11:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
HKEKfreak

Postby D_man16 » November 16th, 2010, 12:02 pm

Stan's Rim strip 26"
A coupon for 50.00$ off four new tires at discount tire
Avid Seven V brake levers- found a happy home
GXP BB questionable amount (small) of play but it will get you out of a pinch.
LX cassette hummmmm??? - found a happy home
Deore briffters -Found a happy home
Deore R/D I think it's rapid rise Found a happy home

pm me I'll get back to you promptly; it being rifle season there it little in the way of trail distractions.

rgds,

~D
Last edited by D_man16 on November 18th, 2010, 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
By the ticket take the ride- H. Thompson
D_man16

Postby bike00 » November 16th, 2010, 5:33 pm

mobilechimp wrote:Free "Ride the Divide" poster, 24x36. This is left over from our screening. Beautiful poster, just hung one up in my home. Local pick-up preferred in Royal Oak or Shelby Twp. Will consider shipping.

Looks similar to this:

If the poster is still available, I'd love to have it.

Are you going to be at the Dec 9 team meeting? If so, I can get it from you there.
bike00

Postby mobilechimp » November 16th, 2010, 6:15 pm

bike00 wrote:
mobilechimp wrote:Free "Ride the Divide" poster, 24x36. This is left over from our screening. Beautiful poster, just hung one up in my home. Local pick-up preferred in Royal Oak or Shelby Twp. Will consider shipping.

Looks similar to this:

If the poster is still available, I'd love to have it.

Are you going to be at the Dec 9 team meeting? If so, I can get it from you there.

Yup! I'll bring it. See you then!
mobilechimp
Administrator

Postby 96m2comp » November 16th, 2010, 8:30 pm

HKEKfreak wrote:Free-

Set of Specialized Fast Trak LK 26x2.1tires (1 S-works, 1 regular), 75% life left. They were set up with Stan's but I've cleaned them out fairly well.

Willing to meet at Milford, Highland, Holdridge or at a bar.

PM sent!

Have:

Claimed pending p/u- Set of '95 Grip Shift 3x7 for your Vintage ride! If I remember right, used maybe 400 miles or so.

P/U in the Flint area, or may possibly be able to meet at Holdridge, or Island Lake.

Chris
96m2comp

Postby Green Giant » November 19th, 2010, 8:51 pm

1-1/8 x 135mm, 25.4, 0 rise DEAN stem. Black with the classic Dean logo.

located in kalamazoo, will ship if you pay for shipping.
Green Giant

Postby trout_smith » November 19th, 2010, 10:32 pm

I have a black Jandd rack top bag. In good shape but needs cleaning. Can meet in Grand Rapids area.
http://www.mtb4u.com

The Motion Initative

"If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough." - Some crazy old coot from "Up North"
trout_smith

Postby Grabnmcbuttt » November 22nd, 2010, 10:53 am

see my posting below for free sports are eliptical trainer. Could be the nicest Free stuff posting ever!

[mod edit] The thread referenced is in the main classifieds section.

Looks like the eliptical is spoken for. Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Grabnmcbuttt on November 23rd, 2010, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grabnmcbuttt

Postby HKEKfreak » November 23rd, 2010, 9:00 am

I have a few more goodies to add:

-Pair of Panaracer High Road V tires-wire bead 26x1.5 about 100 miles of commuting on them

-Finish Line Grunge brush-still in good shape, stiff bristles

-Large stack of unmarked $100 bills
Last edited by HKEKfreak on November 23rd, 2010, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HKEKfreak

Postby Grabnmcbuttt » November 23rd, 2010, 9:42 am

I have a Randall Wind Racer Exercise bike it is an older model but works fine the only issue is that I am missing a cord that connects to the screen so there is no power to screen. This is a high end exercise bike that sold for like $1500 when new. I am posting a link that shows pictures of what the bike looks like. Please note the bikes in the photo are not my actual bike just the same model as mine. GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE
You must pick up and I am located in Grosse Ile

PM me if interested

http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.ap?c ... =1&lang=En
Last edited by Grabnmcbuttt on November 30th, 2010, 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grabnmcbuttt

Postby Boyneboy » November 23rd, 2010, 1:45 pm

HKEKfreak wrote:I just spent the last 20 minutes reading the last 4 or 5 post in this thread and I'm a thoroughly exhausted.

Now that that has been cleared up, I have a few more goodies to add:

-Pair of Panaracer High Road V tires-wire bead 26x1.5 about 100 miles of commuting on them

-Finish Line Grunge brush-still in good shape, stiff bristles

-Large stack of unmarked $100 bills

I would like these if they are still available :D
Are you a road biker that likes hills? Try this ride http://www.michiganmountainmayhem.com
Boyneboy

Postby D_man16 » November 27th, 2010, 4:34 pm

1 truvitav??? team flat bar 580mm
By the ticket take the ride- H. Thompson
D_man16

Postby trout_smith » November 27th, 2010, 9:19 pm

trout_smith wrote:I have a black Jandd rack top bag. In good shape but needs cleaning. Can meet in Grand Rapids area.

It might be full of brand new Chris King headsets or not...
http://www.mtb4u.com

The Motion Initative

"If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough." - Some crazy old coot from "Up North"
trout_smith

Next

Return to Classified Ads