Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Where individuals (non-commercial sellers) can buy or sell stuff.

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby steveracer » July 19th, 2017, 9:47 pm

schmitty wrote:I'll take the lights

I will be at the relay all day Saturday, come pick em up if you can.
Hope is not a good strategy.
User avatar
steveracer
 
Posts: 285
Joined: April 19th, 2003, 7:37 am
Location: West Bloomfield

Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby steveracer » July 27th, 2017, 10:00 pm

Lights lights. Going once. Going twice....
G O N E !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by steveracer on November 9th, 2017, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope is not a good strategy.
User avatar
steveracer
 
Posts: 285
Joined: April 19th, 2003, 7:37 am
Location: West Bloomfield

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby Hudnut » August 16th, 2017, 10:48 am

x-post: Gary fisher tassajara fixe thing. This was a bar bike when I lived in royal oak but I'm out in the burbs now. It's a size small with a long stem and sweep bars. It just needs tubes and pedals. Will trade for beer, bike parts, tools, or anything else you may think of

Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Don't worry. It's all downhill from here.
User avatar
Hudnut
 
Posts: 625
Joined: April 9th, 2005, 7:32 pm
Location: Commerce twp

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby D-15 » November 4th, 2017, 9:09 pm

Still have the bike?

Hudnut wrote:x-post: Gary fisher tassajara fixe thing. This was a bar bike when I lived in royal oak but I'm out in the burbs now. It's a size small with a long stem and sweep bars. It just needs tubes and pedals. Will trade for beer, bike parts, tools, or anything else you may think of

Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
D-15
 
Posts: 74
Joined: March 26th, 2008, 2:43 pm
Location: lake orion/clarkston

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby Hudnut » November 5th, 2017, 7:56 am

D-15 wrote:Still have the bike?

Hudnut wrote:x-post: Gary fisher tassajara fixe thing. This was a bar bike when I lived in royal oak but I'm out in the burbs now. It's a size small with a long stem and sweep bars. It just needs tubes and pedals. Will trade for beer, bike parts, tools, or anything else you may think of

Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Sorry. She's gone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Don't worry. It's all downhill from here.
User avatar
Hudnut
 
Posts: 625
Joined: April 9th, 2005, 7:32 pm
Location: Commerce twp

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby carsonreinke » July 1st, 2018, 9:41 am

Mid 90s 19" Giant Yukon (believe this is a small/medium frame) winter beater. Comes with Kenda Klondike studded tires. Bring your own handlebars and pedals.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rZ8o9 ... sGOQiebidn

Detroit area, PM for location.
carsonreinke
 
Posts: 32
Joined: March 29th, 2015, 4:58 pm

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby carsonreinke » July 18th, 2018, 7:45 am

carsonreinke wrote:Mid 90s 19" Giant Yukon (believe this is a small/medium frame) winter beater. Comes with Kenda Klondike studded tires. Bring your own handlebars and pedals.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rZ8o9 ... sGOQiebidn

Detroit area, PM for location.
Taken.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
carsonreinke
 
Posts: 32
Joined: March 29th, 2015, 4:58 pm

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby TimTucker » October 11th, 2018, 9:19 am

Anyone want a kicker ramp? Decided to stick with plastic & treated wood ramps that we could leave outside.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/28SgniAqNCijGCMeA

(edit: gone)
Last edited by TimTucker on November 15th, 2018, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimTucker
 
Posts: 85
Joined: September 29th, 2011, 10:36 am
Location: Warren

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby Hudnut » November 12th, 2018, 5:32 pm

Free mag trainer with fork mountImage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Don't worry. It's all downhill from here.
User avatar
Hudnut
 
Posts: 625
Joined: April 9th, 2005, 7:32 pm
Location: Commerce twp

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby Willrock » November 13th, 2018, 10:45 am

PM sent
User avatar
Willrock
 
Posts: 21
Joined: April 27th, 2010, 9:48 pm

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby Amsone » February 11th, 2019, 6:31 pm

For free!! Send me a text or PM if interested.

2482380108 living in Clawson. Rick

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't think...Try all!
User avatar
Amsone
 
Posts: 269
Joined: July 29th, 2016, 6:54 pm
Location: Troy, MI

Re: Pay It Forward (aka free stuff)

Postby mikajuuhl » April 17th, 2020, 1:42 pm

Getting rid of some bikes that are free:

-65 cm 1970s Raleigh Super Course Mark 2 Frame
-Very Large frame, I'm 6' and I could barely ride this bike when it was still a bike
-Can include original27" wheels(freewheel threads) and old components(huret) if you want them

-26" Schwinn Full sus bike
-Is rideable I believe; no tires or saddle but I can include these if you want
-3X7 Shimano

-26" Jeep Willys Full sus bike
-No tires or tubes but like above I can include these if one wants
-3X7 Shimano

Can send pictures if you want. Free porch pickup in Clarkston!
PM if interested
mikajuuhl
 
Posts: 16
Joined: June 26th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Previous

Return to Classified Ads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron