Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 19" - New Tires!

Where individuals (non-commercial sellers) can buy or sell stuff.

Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 19" - New Tires!

Postby stuckMTB » September 8th, 2019, 9:41 am

I’m selling my 2010 Specialized Stumpjumper 29” Expert Carbon. It’s a crazy fast, fun, and great looking bike in good shape. The frame size is 19” / large. I’m 6’0”, and it should fit riders 5’10” - 6’2”

The frame is in good shape, it has a few chips in the finish along the top tube that are visible in the pics. I used an adhesive cable protector to patch it. The other cable protectors on the head tube are just there to protect the finish from rubbing.

Over the years I’ve kept it fresh by servicing the fork and upgraded a number of parts here and there, most notable: I went from a 3x9 to a Shimano XT 1x10 drivetrain a few years ago, including a OneUp 42t cog expander and Race Face narrow-wide 32t chainring. Upgraded Avid Elixr hydraulic discs, ODI lock-on grips, wide handlebar. I also just put brand new tires on the bike last weekend: Specialized ground controls, 2.3” up front and 2.1” in back. It’s currently set up with tubes but I did put new Stan’s tape inside the rims so it could be setup tubeless pretty easy right now.

I'm asking $1000 for everything shown except pedals. I will consider trades for a fat bike or a disc road bike.

Photos here: https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bik/d/detroit-2010-specialized-stumpjumper/6974042983.html
Last edited by stuckMTB on October 9th, 2019, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
stuckMTB

Re: Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 19" - New Tires!

Postby stuckMTB » October 9th, 2019, 8:54 am

BUMP!
stuckMTB

Return to Classified Ads