Metro South Kiosk Postings

For discussing Motor City Mountain Biking Association (formerly Metro South chapter) topics.

Metro South Kiosk Postings

Postby otherdave » June 24th, 2009, 9:07 am

All,

At the last MS chapter meeting I took on responsibility for seeing that we get our message out to the riding community by way of kiosk postings. I applaud the hard work of those trail coordinators, chapter leaders, and volunteers who put so much into creating the kiosk project and actually building them. I'd like to hear from you about what information you'd like to see posted on the Kiosks. I'm not looking to create a list of what is allowed and not allowed, just pure solicitation of ideas. Ultimately we may decide that certain things belong on the kiosks and others do not, but for now we'll say that all suggestions are good suggestions.

As ideas come in I will work with the various TC's to get items posted. If you'd prefer to discuss an idea with me before (or in lieu of) posting, just drop me a PM. Thank you in advance!

Thanks,
OtherDave
otherdave

Re: Metro South Kiosk Postings

Postby bender13 » June 24th, 2009, 10:47 am

Maybe it is there already, but could we highlight MMBA.ORG? If you let people know that they can check trail conditions or group rides on this website, it might lead to new members. I am sure many people have joined due to stumbling on to the website looking for trail and group ride info.

Jeff
bender13

Postby macbean » June 24th, 2009, 10:48 am

One item i'll add is that we are in the process of getting some acrylic holders and will be putting mmba and metrosouth pamphlets on all the kiosks..
macbean

Postby froggyrider » June 24th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Full minutes to be posted soon.
froggyrider

Location: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Dorothy Parker

Return to MCMBA