CRAMBA-IMBA Stickers Now Available

For discussing Clinton River Area Mountain Bike Association (formerly Metro North and Holly/Flint chapters) topics.

CRAMBA-IMBA Stickers Now Available

Postby c0nsumer » July 5th, 2013, 9:04 am

CRAMBA-IMBA stickers are now available! Show your support for CRAMBA-IMBA with stickers for your car/truck, bike, toolbox, or wherever! Each sheet contains five weather-resistent stickers in four different sizes, coated with a UV-resistent material to keep them looking great for years!

Come on out to our next chapter meeting at Rochester Mills on Tuesday, July 9th at 7pm and pick one up. They?ll also be available at other chapter events, such as the Wednesday Night Group Ride at Stony Creek and the Addison Oaks Fall XC Classic race.
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Treasurer

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer

Re: CRAMBA-IMBA Stickers Now Available

Postby JahkneeFive » August 21st, 2018, 2:08 pm

any chance I could get some stickers via snailmail?
JahkneeFive

Re: CRAMBA-IMBA Stickers Now Available

Postby c0nsumer » August 21st, 2018, 2:09 pm

JahkneeFive wrote:any chance I could get some stickers via snailmail?

Drop an email to info@cramba.org with your info and I'll send some your way. (If you aren't yet a CRAMBA member, your support would be much appreciated! http://cramba.org/join.)
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Treasurer

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer

Return to CRAMBA