If you build it they will come!

For discussing West Michigan Mountain Biking Alliance topics.

If you build it they will come!

Postby rockyrunner99 » November 14th, 2010, 2:39 pm

Lutton park seems to be a perfect example of this. I just moved back to Mi, and am amazed how many people are there every day! Where did everyone ride before this place? It is hard for me to believe it has only been there 2 years.
rockyrunner99

Re: If you build it they will come!

Postby c0nsumer » November 14th, 2010, 6:35 pm

River Bends (in Metro North) is similar. I had the chance to get some proper trails started there this spring, and now they are in place and getting a great amount of traffic.
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Treasurer

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer

Postby 2WheeledWarrior » November 22nd, 2010, 11:07 pm

Luton was a trail designed by mountain bikers for mountain biking using years of lessons learned. That's why it is so good.
All of the other trails have gotten better over the years, but Luton started off so well because of what was learned from the others.
The Motion Initiative
Believers On Mountain Bikes, International
-Our love must be genuine. Hate what is evil, cling to what is good. (Romans 12:9)
2WheeledWarrior

Postby kensellu » March 28th, 2011, 1:57 pm

hey Rockyrunner...Its Kenny from AZ...Gimme a calll...lets get out & ride...Ive ridden the last 2 Sundays & would love some company...480-298-1311
kensellu

Return to WMMBA