?Ay CRAMBA It?s Cold Out!: February 7th, 2015

Announcements for group rides

?Ay CRAMBA It?s Cold Out!: February 7th, 2015

Postby c0nsumer » January 14th, 2015, 5:55 pm

Join CRAMBA-IMBA at noon on Saturday, February 7th, 2014 the ?Ay CRAMBA It?s Cold Out! group ride and party on the snow-covered and winter-friendly trails of River Bends Park.

Just like last year, come on out and join the fun for a few laps. We?ll have a solid, ridable groove groomed that we hope will make the trail accessible to all. Fat bike or regular mountain bike, everyone is welcome!

We'll have hot bonfires, chili, beverages, and a picnic shelter for our use. Bring snacks, food, or beverages to share.
Keep checking back to this thread for updates, view the original announcement here on the CRAMBA website, or join the event page here on Facebook.

River Bends is located at Park Rd., Shelby Township, MI 48317, and meet at the Hickory Grove Shelter, located just north of the trailhead kiosk near the main parking lot off of 22 Mile Road.
Steve Vigneau
CRAMBA-IMBA Treasurer

Unless otherwise stated the content of my posts are my opinion and should not be taken as the official stance of, nor representative of, CRAMBA-IMBA.
c0nsumer

Re: ?Ay CRAMBA It?s Cold Out!: February 7th, 2015

Postby SteamDriven » January 23rd, 2015, 1:33 pm

Hey Steve,

Sounds like a great way to try out a fatty.

What is a good thing to bring - i'm no cook!
The guy with the black bike (they all are) and weird accent... Usually found at the back!
SteamDriven

Re: ?Ay CRAMBA It?s Cold Out!: February 7th, 2015

Postby wifehatesthebike » February 5th, 2015, 6:48 pm

Very nice!!! I retract my concern. :lol:
wifehatesthebike

Next

Return to Ride Announcements