UCI World Cup Cross Country 5/20

Everything related to mountain biking that's not covered in the forums below

UCI World Cup Cross Country 5/20

Postby DynoDon » May 12th, 2018, 2:59 pm

Sunday 5/20
Women start at 5 AM,
Men start at 8 AM,
LIVE or anytime after that on Red BUll TV, Albstatd, Germany...

https://www.redbull.tv/live/AP-1V94NH5N ... -world-cup
DynoDon

Re: UCI World Cup Cross Country 5/20

Postby DynoDon » May 18th, 2018, 6:22 am

Looks Like This race will be a MUDDER...

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/course-pr ... -2018.html
Pay it Forward, just kick some sticks off the trail, better yet pick up some sticks/branches/trash, big sticks become small sticks, small sticks take out rear derailleurs, the derailleur you save may be your own, or mine.
DynoDon

Postby DynoDon » May 18th, 2018, 1:43 pm

Track Explanation then a ride down with Jolanda Neff...

https://www.redbull.tv/video/AP-1VH4GRN ... 111:extras
Pay it Forward, just kick some sticks off the trail, better yet pick up some sticks/branches/trash, big sticks become small sticks, small sticks take out rear derailleurs, the derailleur you save may be your own, or mine.
DynoDon

Postby DynoDon » May 19th, 2018, 4:16 am

TODAY Saturday First Short Track, (World Cup Points Count)

https://www.redbull.tv/video/AP-1VH4GRT ... 111:extras
DynoDon

Postby JonMR » May 19th, 2018, 9:02 am

That Jolanda Neff video was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the race, should be an interesting mix given the conditions.
JonMR

Postby Exodus » May 19th, 2018, 9:29 am

Thanks for all the links Don.

Especially sad they didn't televise the short track after seeing the results. Can't understand making a viewer friendly race and then not showing it to viewers....
Exodus

Postby DynoDon » May 19th, 2018, 6:37 pm

Exodus wrote:Thanks for all the links Don.

Especially sad they didn't televise the short track after seeing the results. Can't understand making a viewer friendly race and then not showing it to viewers....

Maybe they'll post more about the Short Track tomorrow, I don't completly understand the short track races, so it would be great if they showed it plus it must be more intense with them going all out. I was glad to see Kate Courtney do good,.. the new guns always make it interesting, I remember with the USA dominated cross country,, maybe we will again someday...
Thanx, I'll keep posting the links to the UCI races/racers, its way more entertaining then starting arguments about tubeless, E Bikes, and anything else that can stir the pot over and over...
With all the new riders stepping up this may be a very interesting season, can't wait !!!!
DynoDon

Postby mmba7349 » May 19th, 2018, 6:53 pm

DynoDon wrote:
Exodus wrote:Thanks for all the links Don.

Maybe they'll post more about the Short Track tomorrow, I don't completly understand the short track races, so it would be great if they showed it plus it must be more intense with them going all out. I was glad to see Kate Courtney do good,.. the new guns always make it interesting, I remember with the USA dominated cross country,, maybe we will again someday...
Thanx, I'll keep posting the links to the UCI races/racers, its way more entertaining then starting arguments about tubeless, E Bikes, and anything else that can stir the pot over and over...
With all the new riders stepping up this may be a very interesting season, can't wait !!!!

Think of the short track as a mountain bike crit. So it is a timed race but with more challenges in the course than just pavement like a road crit.
mmba7349

Postby Amsone » May 20th, 2018, 6:50 am

Thanks for the Link guys! Just woke up and find the post...now in front of the TV just waiting for the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't think...Try all!
Amsone

Postby mmba7349 » May 20th, 2018, 8:31 am

Is it Red Bull TV that is slow or my Comcast? Watch for 5 seconds, freeze for 20. Cannot even watch as it is getting too aggravating.
mmba7349

Postby Amsone » May 20th, 2018, 8:54 am

Mine is working fine. Broadcasting form Roku...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't think...Try all!
Amsone

Postby DynoDon » May 20th, 2018, 9:39 am

mmba7349 wrote:Is it Red Bull TV that is slow or my Comcast? Watch for 5 seconds, freeze for 20. Cannot even watch as it is getting too aggravating.

WOW is coming in great,,
DynoDon

Postby Exodus » May 22nd, 2018, 7:14 pm

I wish the guys had to ride what the women did. That would have been entertaining. While not great conditions, I'm surprised the difference a couple hours made.
Exodus

Return to General