Project 321 Lefty 29er with Industry Nine Wheelset

Where individuals (non-commercial sellers) can buy or sell stuff.

Project 321 Lefty 29er with Industry Nine Wheelset

Postby rmp » September 14th, 2018, 12:23 pm

Got Lefty? Want some? Here's all you need to setup your 130mm (ish - thats what mine was) 29er with a 90-110mm travel 2011 Lefty PBR 90 fork and a superlight Industry Nine wheelset. Asking $800 for the whole lot. The past few P321 Leftys of this vintage have sold for around $400 or so, and I put a similar price on the wheels since you're going to need a Lefty Specific wheel anyway, might as well have the matching set. If you only want the fork or the wheels, let me know.

This thing is awesome, and the absolutely only reason I'm selling is because the axle to crown distance (about 500mm) is far too short for my bike. This thing is buttery smooth, light (fork weight 3.5 lbs, 1640 grams with all the adapter and steerer parts). The wheelset comes in at 1740 front and rear (minus skewers).

Everything works perfectly, no slop - rebound adjuster and lockout are rock solid. Wheelset spins straight and true - there is one slightly bent spoke (photo'd - and I didn't even notice it until taking the photos), easily replaceable. Stans Arch rims with tape. I can even throw in a set of 29x2.2 Michelin Wild Grippers if it helps.

Wheel weight:

Fork and steerer weight:

More pictures here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rmplum/al ... 1326024005
rmp

Return to Classified Ads