MCMBA: Proud Lake

For posting trail-specific conditions and problems

Re: MCMBA: Proud Lake

Postby Highlander » April 21st, 2018, 6:14 am

Couple of trees down at the end of the trail right before it dumps onto Glengary. Will need chain saw.
Gary
Highlander

Postby ihateplaindave » May 17th, 2018, 1:19 pm

The new campground bypass is actually getting ridable. I rode w/ a group of 10 in both directions on Tuesday and a group of 6 on Wed in both directions. It's improved a lot. Go ride it. Very little flat areas, its either up or down.
ihateplaindave

Postby SteveB » May 17th, 2018, 8:38 pm

ihateplaindave wrote:The new campground bypass is actually getting ridable. I rode w/ a group of 10 in both directions on Tuesday and a group of 6 on Wed in both directions. It's improved a lot. Go ride it. Very little flat areas, its either up or down.
There’s a new bypass? Where at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SteveB

Postby WICCMB » May 18th, 2018, 8:12 am

SteveB wrote:
ihateplaindave wrote:The new campground bypass is actually getting ridable. I rode w/ a group of 10 in both directions on Tuesday and a group of 6 on Wed in both directions. It's improved a lot. Go ride it. Very little flat areas, its either up or down.
There’s a new bypass? Where at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is parallel to the campground - specifically designed to keep mountain bikers OUT of the campground. If you ride the normal 4 loops you will not find it. However, if you ride the through the doubletrack on the east side of Wixom Rd - going towards or returning from Hickory Glen - you will find it.
WICCMB
Administrator

Previous

Return to Trail Conditions